Monday, February 05, 2007

Home

I made it home. I'll post some details about our trip. Can't say to much about the actual contest (entire reason we went to Chicago) because I signed an confidentiality agreement. We had a lot of fun despite the -23 temperature that followed us. At about 1 p.m. on Sunday, the fun was gone. I had had enough. You'd think that you can't tell a difference between -15 and -23, you'd be wrong. I've got a list of things to do:

  1. get Gus and Pup from Mom
  2. clean up all of the mess from Chicago
  3. clean up all of the mess from before we left
  4. work (it is Monday, after all)
  5. oil change and tire rotation
  6. slather a horrid amount of lotion on my itchy body
  7. balance our checking account
  8. work with Ava to fix the blog (not sure if I like the Haloscan commenting)
  9. knit something