Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Blues

This is how we feel in the Lola Camp. The Pup has been in this position since we got home from the holiday rounds. SK & I went back to work today. I'm back for one day and then off until the New Year. I plan on gutting Gus' room and play-areas. I think he's grown out of rattles... We've got to make room for all the trucks he received as gifts. Last night, he lined up 5 of his cars all with the back ends facing us. Maybe a tad OCD-ish...

I'll post a picture of my progress on the Comfy Gray sweater. I'm feverishly trying to finish this before 2007. A marathon of Law & Order are going to help this difficult task. I've joined the sleeves to the body and am about to start the raglan decreases. Still, it's a huge blob of gray crap and I'm slugging along. I'm not working on anything other than this project. I'm afraid if I don't finish it before 2007 that it'll sit in the WIP basket for the next 3 months. I want to finish it so I can start Beaner's seamless yoke. So off to the couch...