Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

This is a quick, seven sentence rant. Do you ever feel like some blogs are merely vehicles to pimp the author's book or upcoming book? I used to read one blog and truly enjoyed what the knitter had to say. Lately, it has been nothing but cryptic references to the upcoming book and pictures from it. You know what? I really don't care. If it takes me more than five minutes to figure out what you are trying to say and I must consult a thesaurus, a star chart, and the tea leaves, I tend to get really irritated. Here at Two Black Sheep, we (and I haven't asked Lola, but I am pretty sure she will be on board) promise never to create a book of patterns . . . probably because we really aren't that talented.

Ava, who swears she will get in the Christmas spirit by the end of the day

PS - I am 99% positive that the knitter in question doesn't read our blog even though we both have knit her patterns before and had problems with fit. If you read this and think it is you, trust me, it isn't.