Thursday, September 28, 2006

Things that I've lost

Not sure if you noticed, but I signed us up the Zimmermann A-long. I might have posted the button a little soon, I'm waiting on the email acceptance. Maybe they'll take a look at the blog and say, "We don't need those bitches." If that's what happens, I may lose it, see I've been losing a lot of stuff lately. First, I can't find my copy of Knitting w/o Tears. Tore the house apart, so I'm scouring the city for a copy. I lost the most adorable picture of Gus & I at a family wedding in August. And really the most important thing, I'm slowly losing my love of Halloween. I've been losing that one little by little every year. No desire to construct a spooky graveyard out of nothing more than cardboard, leaves and spray insulation. No desire to line up the Peanuts Great Pumpkin toys. Nadda. As you know, this is a horrible thing to lose. It's Steak Knife's favorite time of the year. My life becomes difficult if I don't express sheer joy at his mention skeletons and jack o'lanterns. Last night, he put up all he decorations as Christmas stocking. He didn't say it, but I knew his was sad. Christmas stockings during the Halloween season? How dare you. I didn't marry this... I bet he was thinking it.