Monday, August 14, 2006

Never go Home While PMS-ing

Welcome home Ava! Hope the sun treated you well. Better post all about it! Let me know if you had any problems with the knitting needles and the flight (I think you had to board a plane...).

No pictures today because I got very little knitting accomplished while at home. The title of the post says it all. I should have skipped the sugar pills and started a new pack. Man, was my PMS in full roar this time. Not the way to be at home. If they (Mom & Other Sis) say that we gang up on the family when we're together, they're blind to the fact that they do the same thing. And the PMS did nothing to help keep me quiet. Oy.

I'll post on a couple other sites about my Betty questions. I'm thinking about making some changes, but you know how I feel about messing with patterns. I think that it's just a size issues if I keep the same needle size, but do the more "Rib" looking stitch. I'll explain in the later post.

Also, I seamed Demi. Well, Mom did. On the sewing machine, shhh! I'm looking for buttons today. Won't be able to wear the sweater forever though. It's a hot little sucker. Oh, and very fitted. Still pretty cute for being full of bobbles.