Saturday, August 05, 2006

One of Those Days

Yesterday was the kind of day that makes you want to beat your head on the keyboard, window of your car, and the shopping cart of the woman in Wal-Mart that yelled at you. Yep, one of those days. Nothing huge happened, but just a bunch of little irritations. No Fall IKs in this city. A great parking space stolen, and then the guy waved. Traffic jam on a two lane road. Daycare gives your kid chocolate (didn't bother him).Restaurant decides to down-size their Reuben. The one savior of yesterday came when we watched a taped episode of Ed vs. Spencer. The challenge: Who could gain the most weight. Absolutely hilarious. I kept having to spit my beer back into the bottle (yes, I'm that trashy). Thanks showing us the way. Steak Knife started in with his "English" accent. Thanks.


My Knitpicks order finally made it to the house!

Knitpicks Order

The light green is for a pair of felted clogs and the olive is scheduled for a Rowan cardigan. I may swatch it tonight, but hold off on starting it until Demi is completely seamed. I got one arm in last night, but I've got to ask Mom for some seamstress advice. Not real sure what to do with the buttonhole band. My shitty finishing skill may not be as noticeable this time. All the cables and twisted stitches seem to hide the nasty seam.

Love,
Lola